Dr. Einat Birk is an expert in
Dr. Einat Birk M.D.
Head of Heart institute, Schneider Children’s Medical Center of Israel, Petah Tiqva, Israel
Dr. Birk specializes in pediatric cardiology and complex cardiac surgery
Education & Fellowships
- Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Resident in Pediatrics, Stanford University Hospital, Ca, USA
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, University of California, San Francisco, Ca, USA
- Board Certifications - Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology
- Head of Heart institute, Schneider Children’s Medical Center of Israel, Petah Tiqva, Israel
- Member of the Israel Heart Society
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, Ca, USA
- Women of the Year Award, 2009 (#29). Award for the introduction of advanced technology pulmonary valve implantation using the bypass to children with congenital heart defects
Dr Birk specializes in tailoring personal treatment plan from diagnosis through primary treatment and recovery
- Ultrasound diagnosis of heart disease in children and infants
- Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart diseases (CHD) and corrective surgery